The first trade fair of the Austrian games scene
Date: Friday 15. and Saturday 16. September 2017, 10:00 – 20:00
Place: Semperdepot / Atelierhaus der Akademie der bildenden Künste Wien, Lehargasse 8, 1060 Wien
The first trade fair of the Austrian games scene is presenting a comprehensive overview of everything related to games made in Austria on 800 m2.
- Meet Austria’s games community.
- Test the newest games from Vienna, Graz, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, Linz, Salzburg, Bruck an der Leitha, Voitsberg, Groß-Enzersdorf, Hollern, Baden, Rohrau, Reith bei Seefeld, Oberalm, Edt bei Lambach, and more.
- Engage in discussion with the creative masterminds of the national games scene and given them direct feedback on their games and prototypes.
- Discover the newest virtual reality technologies and developments.
- Get information at the stands from educational institutions all over Austria about educational opportunities and career prospects in the games industry.
- Gain additional information from the diverse lecture programme on the LETS PLAY Stage, featuring keynote speakers and presentations by exhibitors.
- Be active and creative yourself at do-it-yourself stations and take your first steps in game development.
- Learn all about the background of Austrian games in the history area.
- Play Austrian local multiplayer games with your friends and new acquaintances.
- Visit the exhibition of paintings and video games.
Entrance free of charge!
By attending the event, you agree that photographs and footage taken by you may be published for the purpose of follow-up reporting and documentation in means of communication such as press releases, photo presentations on the website and in social media.
Safe Space Policy
PLAY AUSTRIA is dedicated to providing a harassment-free social experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion or game preferences. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. Anyone violating these rules will be expelled from the event at the discretion of the organisers.